Customers are either looking for affirmation on their buying decision or acknowledgement for their grievances, and offshoring brings to the table a question that; whether outsourced resources could match your global delivery standards. The contemplation can go multiple folds but the most relevant way of looking at it would be considering the quality of resources and as Nabil mentions; ‘the aptitude and technical employability of the resources’. He continues by…Read More
- Millennial Customers : They Adapt Faster, You Should Too !
- Virtual Reservation: Adapt Before It’s Too Late
- Customer Gratification: It’s Not Always Instant & How You Can Change It?
- Voice Of Customer To Voice For Customer: Adapting AI Dynamics
- Dynamics Of Customer Loyalty Campaign: One Doesn’t Fit All